Somatic Psychotherapy Today is currently seeking contributors to write articles and become part of our monthly blog team. These posts are for people who love learning about somatic practices influencing our field today.
Writing for SPT online means:
1. Optimized in the search engines means your article can be found through keywords!
2. Includes links in each post back to your website contained in your bio.
3. Listed on our contributors page and listed in our print magazine
4. A Facebook post of your blog seen by over 3,400 + of our followers!
Currently looking for writers in these areas – CLICK HERE
Contribute To SPT Print Magazine:
Writing for our Print Magazine: (Published 3 times a year)
1. Sent to homes and offices
2. Noticed online as a listed author on our website.
3. Mentioned on our Facebook as a writer for our upcoming edition.
Publishing with SPT Magazine is free. We even offer editorial assistance for free. All articles submitted must be approved and must be unique quality content specific for SPT magazine.
Writing for SPT Magazine will result in new connections and new experiences for you and our readers!!
We promise our readers that SPT Magazine will still contain quality content that is interesting to read, fact checked, and formatted per APA citation rules along with our engaging and user-friendly layout.
We invite you to join our team of contributors today and be part of our worldwide expansion.